Join the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2021 virtual platform for the global cardiovascular event of the year. The virtual platform let’s you reconnect with colleagues, experience breakthrough cardiovascular basic, clinical and population science updates, and immerse yourself in innovative solutions designed to help you in your daily practice at the American Heart Association’s Scientific Sessions 2021:
- 27 programming communities featuring live or on-demand sessions
- Instant access Late Breaking Science and other recent discoveries in cardiovascular medicine and research
- Ability to reconnect and collaborate with global thought leaders from your field with virtual industry events and networking.
- Access to international rebroadcasts on key late-breaking science sessions for viewers who participate from the Pacific Rim. See the sessions and rebroadcast times.
- Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS) is also accessible November 12–14, and the QCOR Conference on November 15
For more information, visit American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2021