Program at a Glance
• Highly interactive sessions with multidisciplinary perspectives on new, innovative findings in the study, diagnosis, and treatment of GU malignancies.
• Presentation of the latest novel science and implications for optimal patient care.
• Enhanced opportunities for face-to-face networking and collaboration, and on-demand access to meeting materials.
• Solution-focused strategies for the GU cancer care community.
Why Should You Attend?
• World Class Science: Stay up to date on the latest practice-changing science in GU cancer care and enhance your daily practice with new innovative findings.
• Patient-Centered Care: Hear about the latest evidence-based information from the experts, putting the science into context, so you can improve patient care.
• Global Community: Engage face-to-face with thought leaders in the international GU scientific community via an enhanced in-person experience.
• Multidisciplinary Perspectives: Gain insights from a multidisciplinary panel of experts on the latest GU cancer research.
• Clinical Application: With more time for interactivity and real-time Q&A, discuss the guidelines for applying the newest innovations in practice.
As the leading specialized event for global GU cancer care, join the diverse GU cancer care global community in San Francisco or online for the latest innovative science, multidisciplinary expertise, and implications for patient-centered care.