ASCO is committed to maintaining the health and safety of all ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium attendees. We will be reviewing the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization guidelines as well as industry best practices. ASCO will be closely coordinating with the Moscone Center and all hotels in the Symposium hotel block, and actively monitoring local conditions, risk factors, and applicable laws, regulations, and guidance. Because these factors are frequently changing, we will continue to update this page as new guidance is released.
By attending the ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium in person, you are confirming that you:
- Are fully vaccinated (as defined below including required booster)
- Are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov
- Are not under any self-quarantine orders
- Acknowledge and will abide by all applicable regulations and health and safety protocols
- Have received a negative result from a COVID-19 test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 48 hours of the time that you first entered the session rooms or exhibit halls of the Symposium (preferable no more than 12 hours before).
To preserve a safe environment, should any Participant fail to comply with such protocols, ASCO may take immediate steps including but not limited to denial of entrance to the Event or removal of the non-compliant Participant from the Event. Unless otherwise determined by ASCO in its sole discretion, any Participant who is denied access/entrance to or removed from an Event based on this Policy will not be eligible for a refund of any registration fees paid for access/entrance to or participation in the Event.
For full guidelines on health and safety at ASCO GU click here.