Physician’s Weekly and other industry experts host these weekly chats that bring patients, doctors, and other experts together to discuss a myriad of topics. Each week, the chat will focus on one specific subject. Our audience is encouraged to join the conversation by simply searching, “#PWChat” on Twitter, clicking on LATEST to follow along, and using #PWChat in all replies and comments.
- On December 13 at 3:00PM Eastern, we will host part III of our discussion on why doctor’s are losing the public’s trust, with Linda Girgis, MD, and special co-hosts Lisa Davis Budzinski and her partner at CP Nerve Center.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss the myth surrounding radiotherapy in older cancer patients with Meredith Giuliani, MBBS, FRCPC, MEd.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss a TBD topic with Art Founger, MD.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss paradigm shifts needed in healthcare with MGMA President and CEO, Dr. Halee Fischer-Wright.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss the use of 3D printing in medicine with Lars Brouwers, MD.
- On January 10 at 3:00PM Eastern, we will co-host Part III of our discussion of exercise as medicine with Greg Wells, MD.