The 43rd Virtual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS®) will take place from December 8-11, 2020. The SABCS is the premier conference for basic, translational, and clinical cancer research professionals. It is well-known for presenting the latest breast cancer data from all over the world.
The Official SABCS News English website (www.bestofsabcsnews.com) will include daily expert video summaries with original presentation slides of the most significant clinical trials presented each day. World-renowned experts, such as Drs. Kaklamani, Rugo, and Gradishar, among others will present the key takeaways from the major trials from #SABCS20 including:
- Data from the pivotal phase II DESTINY-Breast01 trial of trastuzumab deruxtecan a human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) directed ADC
- First results from PENELOPE-B
- RxPONDER findings , a major randomized clinical trial assessing use of a recurrence score among women with lymph node-positive, early-stage breast cancer
- Final invasive disease-free survival analysis of monarchE
- Results of the prospective multicenter RISAS trial
- Correlative biomarker analysis of intrinsic subtypes and efficacy across the MONALEESA Phase III studies
- Results from KEYNOTE-355, clinical trial on PFS after treatment with pembrolizumab in combo with chemotherapy vs placebo plus chemotherapy.
- Findings from phase 3 CONTESSA trial for locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer that is HR-positive and HER2-negative, previously treated with a taxane.
- Analysis of SWOG S9313 adjuvant trial
Patritumab deruxtecan (U3-1402; HER3-DXd), two DXd antibody-drug conjugates (ADC), will also be presented.
The anticipated updated results will include data from the pivotal phase II DESTINY-Breast01 trial of trastuzumab deruxtecan, a human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) directed ADC, reporting updated duration of response (DoR), progression-free survival (PFS), an 18-month landmark analysis of overall survival and longer-term safety seen in previously treated patients with HER2 positive metastatic breast cancer will be presented as a Spotlight Poster Discussion.
Best of SABCS programs offer professionals the opportunity to experience and discuss the most current research and advances in the field of breast cancer with colleagues and key opinion leaders with access to the original presentations and posters.
Registration, open to health care professionals at no fee, is now open to access the Official Best of SABCS News, at www.bestofsabcsnews.com. The first video news from the most relevant abstracts will be published starting December 9, 2020 at 4:00 pm CDT (GMT -6 hours).