Physical distancing will be encouraged in all gathering areas. Since attendees are required to be fully vaccinated and up-to-date on boosters (ie, attendee has received all recommended doses in their primary series of COVID-19 vaccine and booster doses when eligible), multiple chair spacing options will be offered to attendees. In session spaces, attendees may choose to sit with colleagues in a grouped seating pattern or select seating that has been spaced, according to comfort level.
Hygiene and Cleaning
The event venue, Hilton Americas-Houston, will provide touchless disinfecting stations with wipes and hand sanitizer throughout the property.
In addition, meeting and public areas will be cleaned at scheduled intervals, including hourly maintenance of high-touch areas like elevators and bathrooms.
The Hilton CleanStay program is conducted in both public spaces and guest rooms.
- Only those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be allowed to attend SOHO 2022.
- SOHO will require all attendees to take a Covid-19 test prior to arriving on-site. These will be provided and verified by a third-party provider.
- All attendees will be required to complete a pre-screening survey to confirm vaccination. Vaccination data will be confirmed by a third-party health organization. SOHO will accept any vaccines recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO). All attendees will be required to be fully vaccinated and up-to-date on boosters (ie, attendee has received all recommended doses in their primary series of COVID-19 vaccinations plus booster doses). The minimum accepted by SOHO to attend is completion of the primary dose(s) of the vaccine.
- All attendees will be required to complete an “automated daily COVID symptom health screening” while onsite at SOHO 2022. Those with symptoms and/or positive test results will be directed to an onsite healthcare professional.
- Since all attendees will be vaccinated and required to have a negative COVID-19 test, masking will be optional within SOHO areas and events.
To view the full safety plan click here.