Upon completion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
- Discuss the treatment of psoriasis and related disorders with evolving therapies
- Recognize the various therapies available for acne and their role in clinical practice
- Translate the role of therapies for eczema in clinical practice
- Describe the modalities for diagnosing and managing skin cancer Identify optimal patients for the use of fillers and botulinum
- Describe strategies to prepare and administer fillers and botulinum Illustrate strategies to manage dermatologic conditions effectively in clinical practice
Head to Fall Clinical Dermatology Conference’s website for more information.