Explore, connect, learn, relax, and more at the AAO 2023 Expo, taking place Saturday–Monday, Nov. 4–6, in San Francisco.
Explore the AAO 2023 Expo in each of the three Moscone Center buildings using the online Expo floor plan.
- Learn about available services
- Test equipment
- See the latest technology
Find the exhibitor list in the mobile meeting guide.
- Click the Expo button on the homepage.
- Select Find Exhibitors.
Search by company name or categories such as products, medical specialties, common equipment terms and basic ophthalmic conditions.
Use the AAO Meeting Schedule Overview to find the best times to visit the expo.
Connect with the Academy
Head to the Academy Resource Center, Moscone West Expo, Booth 7537 to take advantage of discounts, view new products and receive a complimentary headshot.
Schedule non-CME educational options in the Expo.
- Learning Lounge, Moscone West Expo, Booth 7007. Informal group discussions facilitated by key opinion leaders. New topics every 30 minutes.
- Poster Theater, Moscone West Expo, Booth 7337. Hear presentations moderated by mentors and colleagues. Schedules available in the mobile meeting guide.
- Truhlsen-Marmor Museum of the Eye ®, Moscone West Expo, Booth 7529. Check out the new exhibit titled “Doctor and Detective: History of Ophthalmic Diagnostics.”
Talks by Experts and Key Opinion Leaders
Head to Showcase Theater, Moscone North Expo, Booth 5302 for Industry Showcases and technology sessions.
Network and Relax
Locate semi-private and group work areas in networking lounges located in:
- Moscone West Expo
- Moscone North Expo, Booth 5656 and Booth 6626
For more relaxing, visit the EyePlay Experience, Moscone South Expo, Booth 2339.
For more AAO 2023 Expo information, visit AAO 2023.