Resuscitating and stabilizing acutely ill or injured patients is a top priority for ED personnel, but traditional aggressive approaches to care may sometimes not suit the needs of those with advanced chronic illnesses who present... Continue Reading >
The goals of knee osteoarthritis (OA) treatment are to improve health-related quality of life and limit the progression of joint damage. “The optimal management of knee OA requires that patients be given a combination of non-ph... Continue Reading >
- The Effects of DBS on the Motor Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
- We’re Looking for Bloggers!
- Is There A Mental Healthcare Crisis In The U.S.?
- Should We Expand Surgical Residency Training Programs?
- Anesthesiologist Guilty on 2 Counts of Manslaughter
- New Evidence-Based Guidelines: 4 Signs of Concussion
- FDA Approves Tivicay for HIV Infection
- FDA Approves Gilotrif for Late-Stage NSCLC
- Brisdelle – First Non-hormonal Treatment for Hot Flashes Associated With Menopause
- FDA Approves Vibativ for Hospitalized Patients With Bacterial Pneumonia
- FDA Approves Xgeva for Giant Cell Tumor of the Bone
- FDA Approves Two Drugs, Companion Diagnostic Test for Advanced Skin Cancer